App like Facebook
Get an app like Facebook, one of the most popular and one of the most promising social apps in the world.
App like Instagram
Leverage the best in video-sharing app development by getting an app like Instagram featuring all sections.
App like Twitter
We can create a Twitter app clone for you, customised with the popular app features you want in it.
App like Snapchat
Snapchat has great features on offer; we will implement the same if you want an app similar to Snapchat.
App like LinkedIn
Want an app like LinkedIn? We will take the best features from it and develop an app like LinkedIn for you.
App like Reddit
Get the perfect Reddit app clone; we add the features you want from it to your custom Reddit like app.
App like Pinterest
Pinterest has made video sharing more popular than ever; we will make a better app for you with more features.
App like Trello
We can create an app like Trello for you, with all the features you want from it, along with other features.
Social Media App Development Services
Bring the world to your users' smartphones by enabling a social networking ecosystem that facilitates a wide range of features. At Matellio, we understand the vital aspects of social media app development to build a stunning app that caters to your users regardless of their geography, smartphone platform, and numbers. Transform your idea into a remarkable mobile and web application to be the next sensation on the user's smartphone.
1. Why should I choose Matellio for social media app development?
Our team fosters app development following a quality-centric approach. We are known among our clients for:
- Custom app development that matches unique business requirements
- Teams that are abreast of all the latest technologies and trends
- Willingness and flexibility to adjust to market needs
- A seasoned team of native, hybrid, and cross-platform app developers
- Proven work methodology that focusses on on-time project deliveries
- Agile methodology to ensure high client satisfaction
- Flexible engagement models that can be adapted to the client’s requirements
2. How much does it cost to develop a social media app in the UK?
The cost to develop a social media app depends on various factors. As you may be aware, there are many types of apps, and it is hard to even give a ballpark figure without knowing your requirements. We will give you a quote as soon as you send us your requirements.
3. Which is the top mobile app development company in the UK?
We consider Matellio as one of the top mobile app development companies in the UK as we have one of the best mobile development teams in the world. Our expert developers have years of experience building various mobile apps and will be the perfect social app for you.
4. How do I develop an app?
The best way to develop an app is to hire a mobile app development company to do it for you. If you choose to hire a team for it, you will be spending a fortune for a subpar app, while if you hire professionals, the chances of getting a perfect app improve drastically.
5. I have a social media app already, but it is underperforming. Can you help me update my current social media app?
Yes. We can do that for you. Be it customised your app or adding new features to it, and we will perfectly align the development with your app update goals.
6. Can you help me build an app like Twitter?
Yes. Our team can help you with the development of:
- Apps like Facebook
- Apps like Twitter
- Apps like Snapchat
- Apps like Instagram
- Apps like LinkedIn
7. Do you have expertise in building a professional networking app?
Yes. We can help you develop an app that’s specifically meant for professional networking.
8. I want an app that lets people manage their social accounts better. Can you build an app like Hootsuite or Buffer?
Yes. In fact, we have already built an app like it for one of our clients. Let’s talk about it more. Share your contact details with us so our experts can reach you.
9. How do you create a social media app?
We follow the procedure as we do with other mobile apps. There will be discussions over the features you would want, the technology you choose, the platforms to build the app for, and more. We then begin the development process and conclude with a rigorous testing process.
10. Do you have the copyrights for the apps mentioned above?
No, we do not own any copyright to any of the apps mentioned above. The names are used as a representation to give you an idea about what the market has on offer. We will build your app ground up, customised in the way you want it to be.