Application like Spotify
We can create a Spotify clone app if you like, customised with the features you like from Spotify.
Application like BBC Sounds
BBC Sounds is a great inspiration for on-demand music app development; choose the features you want.
Application like Deezer
Want to create an app like Deezer? Choose from the features you like an we will implement in your app.
Application like Apple Music
Choose from the best features of one of the most popular music streaming apps in the world, Apple Music.
Application like Tidal Music
Want features on offer by the popular music app Tidal? Get your app like Tidal in the least cost and time.
Application like Youtube Music
Youtube Music offers great features in the app; we can develop your on-demand music app with those.
Application like Soundcloud
Get the perfect Soundcloud app clone; we add the features you want directly to your music streaming app.
Application like Amazon Music
Get the best features with getting an app like Amazon Music developed by expert mobile app developers.
On-demand Music Streaming Apps to Entertain Your Audience
Cater to your customers’ unique tastes and interest in music by creating exceptional on-demand music streaming app. For all the technical requirements that you may have, get in touch with experts at Matellio. Our team comprises of skilled engineers who pioneer in developing iOS and Android apps for diverse industry verticals.
1. What are the possible monetisation models for an on-demand music app?
You can choose from one of the following proven methods to layout a monetisation plan for your app:
- Freemium: This model enables users unlimited access to the tracks while charging them for added services.
- Ads: Partner with various organisations and allow their ads to play on the app for freemium users.
- Paid Plans: This plan takes away the liberty of using the app for free from the user. And thus, if you want to monetise your app via the third option, you can establish your trust in the user by providing a free trial for a certain period and then extending it.
2. How much does it cost to make an app like Spotify?
The cost of apps like Spotify varies on a lot of factors, especially considering Spotify would have spent millions of dollars until now for their app. To know the development cost, simply send us your requirements, and we will send you a quote after a thorough examination.
3. How do you create a music app?
There are various ways to create a music app, and you can choose from either native development, cross-platform development, and even PWAs. We can support all development technologies for making your music app with our exceptional mobile app development teams.
4. Is Spotify a native app?
Almost all the popular apps with millions of users are native apps, including Spotify. However, when starting your online music app business, we recommend going with the cheaper alternative of cross-platform development. Not only does it help you target both popular mobile platforms, but it offer performance similar to native apps.
5. Can I create a music streaming app?
With the right music streaming app development partners, everyone can make an app for themselves. You only need to decide the features you want in your app and the idea you would base it around, and the rest will be taken care of by the mobile app development company you hire.
6. Is it mandatory to offer a web app or website with an on-demand music app?
No. It is completely your take. If you want to cater to the users on the web as well, you need to build a website. If not, a mobile app will be sufficient.
7. How to hire developers from Matellio?
There are various hiring models to choose from:
- Turnkey model
- Dedicated Hiring
- Time and Material based model
You also have the option to propose your own hiring requirements, and we will do our best to fulfil them.
8. What are Matellio’s core expertise and industry experience?
At Matellio, we have been serving global clientele for a decade and have our offices across the USA and the UK, including other leading countries. Having served more than 1000 clients from different industries, we are an expert web and mobile app development company skilled at cutting-edge technologies.
9. Which platforms can Matellio develop apps for?
We can help you with:
- Native app development (iOS and Android)
- Hybrid app development
- Cross-platform app development
10. How are responsive websites different from mobile apps?
There are a couple of key differences between responsive web design and mobile apps. Responsive mobile design generally means that your site is designed specifically for mobile use. Mobile apps, on the other hand, are specific applications customized to each Operating System (OS) that feature unique designs and codebases.