Calorie tracking Solutions Aligned to Your Goals
Explore more opportunities and take your business to the locations it has never spanned earlier with a custom mobile and web solution. As a calorie tracking mobile app development company, Matellio enables you to offer your services via an app that takes care of the minutest details of your market and industry. Share your requirements and let our experts be your expert technological partner.
1. I'm not in the same zone as your company. Will you still be able to help me with the mobile app development?
Yes. At Matellio, we are not restricted by geographical boundaries. We offer seamless communication and engagement models to cater to our clients’ needs from various locations. Offering extraordinary project management approaches, we ensure our clients stay on the top of their product development lifecycle using project tracking tools like Asana, Trello, etc. At the same time, our project managers share vital information with you at every turning point and stay in touch with regular weekly meetings with you and your team.
2. What is the QA and testing techniques that your organisation follows?
We strictly adhere to cutting-edge and authenticated processes for delivering the best quality. Corresponding to the software testing, we stick to the black box testing to deliver glitch-free codes. Apart from this, our agile testing methodologies include:
- Use acceptance testing
- Functional testing
- Regression testing
3. How will you conduct market research for my calorie tracking app?
Matellio has a team of business analysts that performs an in-depth analysis of your idea, market opportunities, and a lot more. The team will analyse the market requirements and provide you with inputs that will help you make correct decisions before finalising your needs. We generally cover the following under market research:
- Analysis of target audience based on various parameters
- Competitive analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Probable business plans
4. What is the post-launch support services of Matellio?
Matellio provides a one-month free post-launch support and maintenance, which includes bug fixes for all the features that are within the initial scope. Clients can purchase flexible support and maintenance packages once the free support ends, on mutually agreed prices.
5. How do I create a calorie tracking app?
Matellio follows a client-centric approach to calorie mobile app development, known as agile methodology. Here are the steps we follow:
Step 1: Discovery
Step 2: Architecture
Step 3: UI/ UX design
Step 4: Mobile app development
Step 5: QA and testing
Step 6: Intermediate release
Step 7: App Submission and deployment
Step 8: Post-launch support
6. I am not just interested in a calorie tracker; instead, I want a complete diet and nutrition application, can you develop that?
We, at Matellio, develop all types of on-demand applications. Share your ideas with us, and we will build the solutions that not only meet your requirements but exceed your expectations.
7. How much does it cost to develop a calorie counter app?
The cost to develop a calorie counter app depends on multiple factors including:
- App features and functionality
- Technology stack chosen
- Team and experience of the resources
- Devices and their variety
And a lot more. For accurate estimation, we suggest sharing your detailed requirements with us. Once done, our team will reach out to you within 48 working hours with FREE detailed estimation.
8. How do calorie tracking apps work?
Calorie tracking apps aim at pushing people toward mindful eating. They can help users track what they are consuming and record their physical activity. Based on this along with their target weight, current weight, height, etc. it calculates the ideal calorie intake.
9. Which technologies are used for calorie tracking mobile app development?
Usage of technical tools depend on varied factors; in general, we work on the following technologies:
- Android app development: Android Studio, Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Maps, Stripe, Analytics, Material Design, Firebase, Push Notification, SQLite, Cloud Platforms
- iOS App Development: Swift, Objective-c, Native SDK, Xcode, SQLite, Core Data, iCloud SDK
- Cross-platform App Development: Xamarin, Ionic, React Native
10. Do you offer NDAs?
Yes, we do. All you need to do on your end is notify us of the same before signing the contract, so we can include the same in the contract as well.