Daily Deals App Development for Your Business
As a leading daily deal and coupon app development company, Matellio helps local and global businesses and customers to leverage the power of the internet. Develop a bespoke mobile app for your brand to save your couponers’ dollars and leverage sales and discounts while they shop.
1. How much does it cost to develop daily deals mobile app?
It majorly depends on the custom requirements of the businesses or the person who comes up with the idea. Factors to consider include:
- Features and functionalities
- The complexity of the functionality
- Technology stack
- Required team and expertise of the members
- Associated third-party tools costs
And more. For accurate estimation, please reach out to our team with complete requirements to avail FREE cost estimation.
2. What advanced features can I have in my daily deals app?
Some of the advanced features you can consider for daily deals app development includes:
- Navigation and tracking
- Price comparison
- Payment gateway integration
- Gift cards
- Social media integration
- Cloud environment
- Real-time system analytics
Can you think of more or want to include any other features? We’ll gladly help you. Reach out to our team and build a daily deals app that your customers love.
3. What would be the payment policy?
We work on various engagement models, including:
- Turnkey model
- Time and material basis
- Dedicated resource hiring
Generally, project payment would be defined in milestones. After completing each milestone, we would share the work with you to verify the same. Once you approve it, we’ll raise an invoice for payment based on the contract terms.
4. How frequently should I update my app?
It would depend on user feedback and the new features in the plan, but generally, apps push updates at least once a month. Bug fixes and critical updates should be planned immediately.
5. Which mobile app development methodology do you follow?
In most cases, we follow the agile methodology. However, we are also skilled at working on waterfall methodology.
6. Will I have to test the app thoroughly?
At Matellio, we have a team of QA and testing experts who would help you ensure quality in the app. We put your apps to thorough testing to identify glitches. However, we recommend checking apps once at your end from the user’s perspective and providing your valuable feedback to us.
7. What is your experience in terms of projects completions?
We have delivered more than 600 projects to 1000+ clients from various locations across the globe.
8. Which tools and technologies will you use for daily deals app development?
Usage of technical tools depend on varied factors; in general, we work on the following technologies:
- Android app development: Android Studio, Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Maps, Stripe, Analytics, Material Design, Firebase, Push Notification, SQLite, Cloud Platforms
- iOS App Development: Swift, Objective-c, Native SDK, Xcode, SQLite, Core Data, iCloud SDK
- Cross-platform App Development: Xamarin, Ionic, React Native
9. How do I develop a daily deals app for my business?
The best way to approach daily deals app development is by partnering with one of the best mobile app development companies. These brands have an in-depth knowledge of various businesses and have the talent to address your custom demands. Once you have a clear picture of what you need, you can contact our team for the next steps. They will generally follow the following steps to create a daily deals app:
- Step 1: Discovery
- Step 2: Architecture
- Step 3: UI/ UX design
- Step 4: Mobile app development
- Step 5: QA and testing
- Step 6: Intermediate release
- Step 7: App Submission and deployment
- Step 8: Post-launch support
10. Do you have the copyrights for the apps mentioned above?
No, we do not own any copyright to any of the apps mentioned above. The names are used as a representation to give you an idea about what the market has on offer. We will build your app ground up, customised in the way you want it to be.