Hire DevOps developers with in-depth knowledge of DevOps development and its features to give you the best solutions for your next project and work efficiently to give you a seamless development process.
We cater to our client’s needs and aim to maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers. With the highest client retention rates in the industry, we are known as one of the best developers with robust solutions.
Flexible Hiring Models
We have made it for our clients to choose from the most common hiring models on an hourly to a full-time basis to get their work started within no time if you have any suggestions regarding the hiring process.
Our DevOps experts ensure that no issues or bug stays in the development or remain after the delivery to offer you and your users a seamless experience. Your projects undergo testing services to ensure glitch-free usage.
Our work does not end at the delivery. We are always here if you need any support or require maintenance from our DevOps engineers. We offer reliable support and maintenance services for your products.
Communication & Updates
We make sure that we provide timely updates weekly or biweekly to our clients and keep them up to date with their projects’ progress reports. With a client-centric approach and develop their solutions accordingly.
Request For Quotation
Talk to Experts
Cost & Time Estimation
Estimated Work Hours
Development & Testing
Building the team
Support & Maintenance
Adding Custom Features
First Mate Services
Marine Repair and Maintenance Services
Range Of Enterprise Mobile Solutions.
Unique Beauty & Styling Tool Application
An innovative Salesforce integration tool
B2B Account Based & Sales Acceleration Platform
1. What do you mean by DevOps development?
DevOps is a combination of two words – development and operations. DevOps is the combination of practices and tools designed to let an organisation deliver applications and services faster than traditional software development processes.
2. What are DevOps engineers?
DevOps Engineers are connecting link for the developers and the first line against hackers and viruses. They do this with code while building secure software from the start. DevOps developers are a vital part of the system, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates. DevOps takes care of all development teams and IT operations with different skills and different goals.
3. What are the benefits of DevOps developers?
Hiring an expert team of DevOps developers can offer you multiple benefits that include,
- Better operational support
- Faster bug fixes
- Efficient processes across IT and teams
- Better automation
- Higher team flexibility and agility
- Collaborative working across various teams
- Better and effective inter-team management
4. How is DevOps Development beneficial for your business?
Working with a professional team of DevOps developer and engineers boosts productivity across teams and facilitates maintenance. It also,
- Guarantees stable code
- Is backed by a strong community
- Is easy to adapt
- Provides excellent development tools
5. What is the difference between DevOps and agile?
While DevOps is used to bring development and operations teams together, Agile refers to an approach that focuses on collaboration, feedback, rapid releases. Additionally, when you hire offshore DevOps developers, you do not have to set up an environment initially; hence, the cost is also less.
6. Why should you hire DevOps developers?
Here are a few of the most compelling reason for opting for DevOps engineers:
- They will offer you a faster development time
- They are a part of a large and active developer community and can give you the benefits of the same
- Professional DevOps engineers offer you a high level of customisation
- They will help in creating authorisation and authentication systems
- Leverage the skills of DevOps to make faster web apps
7. What is the approximate cost of developing an application with DevOps?
The cost of development with DevOps depends on the features, functionality and complexity of the app. Moreover, the developer’s experience level is also a significant part of defining the cost of your project. Talk to us about the project details, and we will quote you an estimate that fits your financial brackets.
8. What is the Difference Between DevOps and Scrum?
There are many critical differences between DevOps and Scrum. However, one of the major ones is – DevOps allows you to deploy code in production at the end of each sprint, while Scrum allows you to prepare shippable code at the end of each sprint.
9. How can I hire dedicated DevOps developers from Matellio?
With our standard and flexible engagement models, hiring DevOps developers becomes very easy. The hiring models include Dedicated Developers Model, Turnkey Project Model and the Time and Material Basis Model.
10. Which hiring model do you follow?
We have created flexible engagement models that allows our clients to choose from various options,
- Dedicated Developers Model
You can hire dedicated DevOps developers per your requirement and convenience and only pay a per hour charge.
- Turnkey Project Model
Leave the hassle of project evaluation to our expert analysts, this model is for those looking forward to the best.
- Time and Material Basis Model
The complete development process will be our responsibility, which includes choosing the right development path.